Pink Iguana will remain primarily a floating point curation site, I will target the links in the blog to the topics listed in the tabs:
- App PBC – R&D links for the specific Princeton Bank Consortium Applications
- BigData – Databases, DB hardware, and Data sources for PBC Apps
- Code – Architecture/Code/Programming links for Compilers and Optimizers
- EcoFin – Economics and Finance ex quantitative modeling
- FinQuant – Security cashflow, valuation, and risk models w explanatories
- FinTech – PBC applications in Fin Tech
- Infra – PBC Application infrastructure – hardware and software
- Markets – Primary and Secondary markets and market structure, inc ALM products.
- Math – Math, algorithms, and CS Theory references and links.
- Misc. – Project Ideas
- News – General purpose news links ex Tech, Math and Finance.
- Tech – General Tech links and research outlets.
Each tab will have links and a bibliography when appropriate. We will use the Blog as a log of our reading and distill the links and information found to be a lasting value in the tabs. The Princeton Bank Consortium will be the production front end for the PBC Applications.